Ashurst IP litigation team leaves firm for move to City boutique
Ashurst has closed down its intellectual property (IP) litigation practice following the departure of its sole partner Ian Starr. Starr will join IP boutique D Young & Co on 1 January alongside senior associate Tamsin Holman, who will become a partner at the firm. They will also be joined by junior associates Cam Gatta and Anna Reid and two secretaries. Prior to joining Ashurst in 1993, Starr had been a partner at Clifford Chance (CC) since 1984. His practice focuses on the protection, enforcement and licensing of IP and related technology rights.
Ashurst has closed down its intellectual property (IP) litigation practice following the departure of its sole partner Ian Starr.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651