SJ Berwin partners back overhaul of firm's governance structure
SJ Berwin has voted through changes to its governance structure after the firm's partnership gave unanimous support for proposals in a meeting on Friday (10 December). Nominations have now opened for the new partnership board that will be responsible for the firm's overall strategic direction and will replace the current strategy committee, which has until now dealt with both strategy and management issues.
SJ Berwin has voted through changes to its governance structure after the firm’s partnership gave unanimous support for proposals in a meeting on Friday (10 December).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651