Chambers of the Year
London set 3 Verulam Buildings (3VB) impressed the judges with its drive to promote new talent and be flexible in the way it delivers its services. The set offers fixed and capped fees and is willing to deploy conditional fees. "Inspired and reassuringly commercial," is how one client described the fee structures offered by the set. It also has an express commitment to encourage the use of junior counsel where appropriate. 3VB has been regarded as a leader in banking litigation for many years. Unsurprisingly, its advocates have featured in a host of high-profile credit crunch-related cases, including BPI v Barclays, UBS v HSH Nordbank and UBS v Proton Bank. In all, six members of chambers were instructed in the bank charges litigation, which culminated in a Supreme Court hearing.
WINNER: 3 Verulam Buildings
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651