Hammonds adds duo to partnership as Manchester IP partner quits firm
Hammonds has boosted its business recovery and insolvency teams with the promotion of two new partners. The half-year promotions will see Paul Muscutt and Daniel French made up to the national firm's partnership next month (1 November) in London and Birmingham respectively. Muscutt specialises in non-contentious and contentious insolvency work, with a focus on the banking and asset-based lending sectors. He recently completed a nine-month secondment at Barclays Bank.
Hammonds has boosted its business recovery and insolvency teams with the promotion of two new partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651