Insurance giant Axa kicks off panel review in effort to drive down costs
French insurer Axa has kicked off its latest panel review, with the overhaul coming as group general counsel George Stansfield takes up an additional role as head of human resources (HR). The Paris-led tender process, which started earlier this month, is the first comprehensive review of the insurer's legal advisers since May 2009, when Axa named at least 11 firms to its panel, including Clifford Chance (CC) and Norton Rose.
French insurer Axa has kicked off its latest panel review, with the overhaul coming as group general counsel George Stansfield takes up an additional role as head of human resources (HR).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651