Freshfields and Slaughters lead on €800m eyecare company debt restructuring
Magic circle duo Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Slaughter and May have advised on the €800m (£704m) debt restructuring of eyecare company Carl Zeiss Vision Group. Freshfields restructuring and insolvency partner Richard Tett led a team including London banking partner Peter Hall advising the senior lenders steering committee on the restructuring, which closed earlier this month after 13 months of negotiations.
Magic circle duo Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Slaughter and May have advised on the €800m (£704m) debt restructuring of eyecare company Carl Zeiss Vision Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651