Nabarro wins top adviser role for Land Securities
Nabarro has been appointed as the official adviser to Land Securities on its retail parks portfolio after a competitive tender process including all five firms currently on the company's legal panel. The tender process, which was jointly led by head of retail warehousing Dominic O'Rourke and head of legal services Clive Ashcroft, involved two separate stages in which firms were asked to give a comprehensive analysis of their fee structure followed by a more formal pitch.
Nabarro has been appointed as the official adviser to Land Securities on its retail parks portfolio after a competitive tender process including all five firms currently on the company’s legal panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651