Leading Singapore firm names sole managing partner as co-chief takes government role
Singapore firm Rajah & Tann's co-managing partner Sundaresh Menon has been appointed as the new Attorney-General of Singapore. Menon is set to take up the position in October this year, at which point fellow co-managing partner Lee Eng Beng will become the sole head of the firm. Eng Beng and Menon have been joint managing partners since February 2010, prior to which Eng Beng was deputy managing partner.
Singapore firm Rajah & Tann’s co-managing partner Sundaresh Menon has been appointed as the new Attorney-General of Singapore.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651