Latham marks London expansion as top priority in global strategy
Latham & Watkins has highlighted London growth as a key plank of its global strategy at the US law firm's recent management meeting. The meeting, which was held in San Francisco over two days earlier this month, saw the top 10 US law firm identify London as a top priority in terms of expansion alongside its growth plans in New York.
Latham & Watkins has highlighted London growth as a key plank of its global strategy at the US law firm’s recent management meeting.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651