CC and Norton Rose lead on $400m refinancing of mining company
Clifford Chance (CC) and Norton Rose have advised on a $400m (£265m) refinancing for international mining company Equinox Minerals. The Toronto and Australia-listed company will use the senior and subordinated loan facility to refinance existing debt for its subsidiary Lumwana Mining Company, where it will help finance the development of the Lumwana copper mine in Zambia.
Equinox Minerals advised on financing of Zambian copper mines
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651