Bingham posts 31% increase in City revenues
Bingham McCutchen's City arm saw revenues increase by almost a third in 2009. The London office has posted turnover of $40.8m (£25.7m) for the last calendar year, compared with $31m (£19.6m) in 2008. The 31% increase comes against marginal growth in profits per equity partner (PEP) to $1.91m (£1.2m) from last year's figure of $1.88m (£1.19m).
Bingham McCutchen’s City arm saw revenues increase by almost a third in 2009.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651