The nuclear option
Mark Richards, international operations chief counsel at US engineering firm CH2M Hill, is pleased to be back in the office. He recently returned from Abu Dhabi, where he spent much of last year leading the primary contractor selection on United Arab Emirates' nuclear power programme, which CH2M Hill is project managing - a baptism of fire to a job that Richards began in September 2008. It has been an interesting project, he says, but has not left much time to get to grips with the other elements of his newly-created London-based role.
Mark Richards, one of the UK’s most highly regarded legal specialists in nuclear energy, talks to Alex Aldridge about his decision to move in-house with CH2M Hill
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651