Stephenson Harwood reappoints litigation partner to partnership council
Stephenson Harwood has handed litigation partner Roland Foord a second term on its partnership council, as the City firm gears up for elections for the senior partner role. Foord, who joined Stephenson Harwood in 1985 and leads the firm's professional services and art law teams, was re-elected to the four-member partnership council last month (30 November) and will serve another three-year term. He joins incumbent senior partner Andrew Sutch - who also chairs the group - shipping disputes partner Stuart Beadnall and shipping finance partner Nigel Porter on the council.
Stephenson Harwood has handed litigation partner Roland Foord a second term on its partnership council, as the City firm gears up for elections for the senior partner role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651