Partners eye rapid revenue growth in Asia
At a time when many City firms cite Asia as their best opportunity for growth, nearly half of partners are predicting double-digit revenue hikes in the region over the next 12 months. The latest Legal Week Big Question survey found that some 47% of partners believe they will see Asian revenues increase by more than 10% over the coming year, with 32% predicting turnover increases of between 10% and 15% and a further 16% expecting growth of more than 15%.
Increasing volumes of work going through mainland China and Singapore leaves partners anticipating double-digit Asia revenue growth over the next 12 months. Emma Sadowski reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651