Appleby secures Isle of Man launch with local merger deal
Appleby has become the first global offshore firm to launch an office on the Isle of Man with a merger with local firm Dickinson Cruickshank. The tie-up, set to go live on 1 October, will gift Appleby an additional 38 lawyers, including 11 partners, taking its total partnership to 73 across its nine offices.
Appleby has become the first global offshore firm to launch an office on the Isle of Man with a merger with local firm Dickinson Cruickshank.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651