Editor's comment: Chance would be...
Even by the yardstick of London's big four, a group not currently short of restructuring-related drama, it is becoming clear that Clifford Chance (CC) faces a slightly greater challenge than its peer group.Not only is the firm contending with a sizeable redundancy programme, it is also midway through a major partnership restructuring. Nothing unusual about that in these odd times - and the firm has avoided some ill-feeling directed towards rivals with its generous severance terms - but CC has a number of additional burdens to carry.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651