CC partnership restructuring capped at 15%
Clifford Chance's (CC's) partner restructuring has been capped at 15% of the global partnership, Legal Week has learned. Management secured the 75% partner backing needed to push ahead with its restructuring programme after proposing that no more than 15% of the firm's partners worldwide will be removed as part of the scheme. The firm had 613 partners at year-end 2008, which could equate to up to 92 partners across equity and salaried ranks being cut, though the level of cuts could be lower.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651