Pinsents signs up to College of Law LPC deal
Pinsent Masons has become the latest firm to sign an exclusive agreement to send all of its trainees to the College of Law. The five-year agreement, which starts in September this year, will see the firm send 60 of its trainees to take the LPC each year at the College's four campuses in London, Manchester, York and Manchester.Pinsent Masons training principal Catherine Workman commented: "One of the key benefits of the firm moving to a single LPC provider is that, in addition to a greater level of consistency, there will be a bespoke element to the course."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651