Dentons bolsters City corporate team with hire of Reed Smith man Hierons
Denton Wilde Sapte has bolstered its corporate practice with the addition of Reed Smith partner Richard Hierons. Hierons joins the top 20 UK law firm on 1 July after practising with Reed Smith for three years. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Hierons was a partner at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld for five years, where he launched and headed up the US firm's UK corporate practice. He has also worked at Nabarro, where he was a partner for six years, and Clifford Chance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651