Wachtell, Cleary bag $4.5bn optician buy-out
Elite Manhattan firms Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz and Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton have bagged the lead roles on Warburg Pincus' $4.5bn (£2.3bn) acquisition of opticians Bausch & Lomb. Cleary advised the buyer, with M&A partners Robert Davis and David Leinwand spearheading the New York-based team alongside finance partner Meme Stowers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651