CC fires payrise starting gun with 15% NQ hike
Clifford Chance (CC) is to increase its associate and trainee salaries by up to 15%, with newly-qualified lawyers taking home an extra £7,500 from 1 May. The magic circle firm announced today (12 April) that newly-qualified solicitors' salaries will rise from £55,000 to £63,500. One-year post-qualification experience (PQE) associates will see their salary go up from £60,000 to £66,000; two-year PQE lawyers go from £70,000 to £79,000; and three-year PQE salaries will climb from £81,000 to £89,000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651