Benelux: Daring to be different
Law firms in the Netherlands are refocusing their strategies to remedy previously divided partnerships and passively managed practices. Next year will be the year when the market expects results from these changes, writes James Illman
Perhaps it is just a coincidence, but the thinker to have most influenced the Dutch in the modern age – John Calvin – was also a very successful lawyer. He took on the church, to radically change the face of Protestantism and address issues that others did not want, or dare, to address.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651