Five Year Review Back to the future
Kieran Flatt looks back at the issues covered by Legal IT in the five years since its launch
The pace of innovation and technology is a funny thing. To paraphrase Bill Gates, things will change a lot less than you expect in a year, but much more than you expect over five years. It is one of the software industry’s most frequently quoted cliches, but looking back over the five years since Legal IT launched, it becomes apparent that Gates’s comment could hardly be more apt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651