Website Review: Much to live up to
Allen & Overy is part of the magic circle of UK firms, but does its website live up to this lofty reputation? James Tuke and Mary-Ann Cabiao take a look
Being the fifth website to be reviewed in this series, a pattern is emerging – websites belonging to the big players tend to be stronger on content and design, but usability lags significantly behind. Perhaps this is a reflection on the challenge of organising substantial amounts of information online?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651