Cleary to spearhead SEC Euro lobby bid
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton is spearheading an effort to lobby the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on behalf of some of Europe's biggest business groups to reform its troublesome de-listing procedures for foreign companies. The New York-based firm has collated a group response from institutions representing the bulk of European companies listed in the US to send a letter to SEC chairman William Donaldson with proposals for regulatory changes to de-registration requirements.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651