The perfect partner
Outsourcing the IT infrastructure can still prove to be of great benefit to firms, but how do you go about choosing your ISP provider? Simon Jackson takes a look at some of the options
When a respected analyst house like The Yankee Group suggests that the web hosting market in Western Europe is set to be worth around £5.2bn by 2006, it is little wonder that there are so many companies offering their outsourcing services and promoting their applications. After all, with such a lucrative pot of gold on offer, who would not want to be involved? Web-hosting firms surely have never had it so good.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651