Brexit Fallout, Tech and Structural Change: In-House Lawyers Share Their Predictions For 2020
In-house leaders from BT, Pizza Hut, Notonthehighstreet.com and others discuss their predictions for the legal sector as we enter a new decade.
There is ever-increasing pressure on senior in-house lawyers to act as not just legal advisers, but as leaders of their organisations, helping hone management decisions that can shape companies for years to come.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651