Report: Securities Class Actions Involving Non-US Issuers Hold Steady for Second Year
The number of non-U.S. issuers targeted for securities class action suits has stayed steady for the second year in a row, according to a report published by Dechert earlier this month.
A report published by Dechert earlier this month indicates that the plaintiffs bar is increasingly targeting foreign companies with little connection to the U.S. market as defendants in securities class action suits filed in U.S. courts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651