Europe Now Has More Than Half of All Open Bribery Investigations
TRACE’s 9th annual Global Enforcement Report is a country-by-country look at government-led investigations into suspected bribery allegations, offering general counsel a better understanding of global trends.
The latest report on global corruption enforcement from TRACE International shows the number of foreign bribery enforcement actions by the U.S. has increased by 50 percent during the last year, while the number of investigations by Europe has grown so much that they now account for more than half of all foreign bribery probes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651