Former Sidley Austin London head rejoins Baker McKenzie
Capital markets partner Matthew Dening rejoins Bakers amid wider London expansion
Baker McKenzie has continued its City hiring spree with the addition of Sidley Austin London global finance co-head Matthew Dening, who returns to the international firm after 14 years.
Dening, who stepped down as Sidley Austin’s London managing partner earlier this summer after a four-year term, spent 11 years at Bakers City office having joined as a trainee in 1993.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651