The Transfer Window: latest hires for Pinsent Masons, Linklaters, Dentons and Vinson
Other firms making hires include Osborne Clarke, Dentons and Morgan Lewis & Bockius
Pinsent Masons has hired Chris Richardson from big four accountant EY to lead its forensic accounting service. Richardson joins from EY where he was a partner in the financial services risk management team, leading its UK operational risk business. He has more than 20 years’ experience in accounting across the UK, the US and Canada.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651