DLA Piper Australia appoints new practice leaders following two senior departures
DLA Piper in Australia has shaken up its management teams for banking and projects following the exit of two senior partners in the region. The UK firm has appointed Melbourne-based partner John Gallagher as its new head of projects and finance in Australia, whilst Sydney partner Onno Bakker will now lead the banking and finance group in Asia Pacific.
DLA Piper in Australia has shaken up its management teams for banking and projects following the exit of two senior partners in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651