Boris Johnson Elected: What Do UK Lawyers Think?
As Boris Johnson prepares to enter 10 Downing Street, top partners from the likes of Freshfields, Macfarlanes, Ashurst, CMS and Eversheds give their thoughts.
At a few minutes past noon today (July 23), Boris Johnson was announced as the new leader of the Conservative Party, defeating rival Jeremy Hunt by securing nearly twice as many votes from party members. But how is his incoming premiership being viewed by the legal sector? Legal Week has garnered reactions from lawyers around the U.K.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now