'We are taking the steps we need to take' - BLM on debt, debentures and partner departures
BLM's management sets out defiantly positive stance following run of recent setbacks
Within days of last month’s resignation of London head Jennette Newman and fellow insurance partner Jonathan Edwards, it emerged that HSBC had joined Barclays in taking a debenture over the firm’s assets in return for a refinancing package agreed through a club banking arrangement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651