DAC Beachcroft set to boost pay for star performers as part of far-reaching governance review
In addition to removing a cap on how much of the firm's profits can go into a merit pool the firm has also ushered in powers to bring in an external CEO
The change, which is one of a number voted through by partners following a far-reaching governance review, will make it easier for DACB to better reward high-performing partners by removing a cap on how much of the firm’s profits can go into its ‘merit pool’, paving the way for larger partner bonuses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651