Skadden M&A partner and English law practice founder Hatchard to retire
Skadden's Michael Hatchard to retire at the end of the year
Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom City M&A partner Michael Hatchard, who founded the US firm’s English law practice, is set to retire after more than 20 years with the firm.
He will leave the partnership at the end of the year but will continue to work with Skadden as a strategic adviser, helping to promote the firm to FTSE companies.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651