Trump lawyers leak White House intrigue as reporter overhears lunchtime 'spy' exchange
Former Hogan Lovells and Akin Gump partners on Trump's legal team slip up with steakhouse indiscretion
You can’t throw a fork in Washington DC without hitting a lawyer at lunchtime. Every power-luncher in DC knows this, including – unfortunately for Ty Cobb and John Dowd, two senior members of US President Donald Trump’s legal team – reporters for The New York Times.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651