Trump lawyers make headlines for wrong reasons in email and prisoner affair dramas
King & Spalding ethics adviser and ex-Hogan Lovells partner face unwanted attention
King & Spalding partner Bobby Burchfield, named earlier this year to serve as the Trump Organisation’s top ethics counsel, and former Hogan Lovells partner Ty Cobb, who joined the White House this summer as a member of the president’s legal defence team in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, both saw their names emerge in two eyebrow-raising reports this week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651