Uber kicks off search for new general counsel as top lawyer steps up to new role
Uber GC Salle Yoo promoted to chief legal officer amid 'dam-burst' of high-profile legal issues for company
Uber Technologies general counsel Salle Yoo is being promoted to chief legal officer, as the company begins the search for a new general counsel to handle daily legal and regulatory work, according to an internal email from CEO Travis Kalanick.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651