WilmerHale partner to lead investigation into Russia's role in Trump's election as US president
Former FBI director Mueller among three WilmerHale partners leaving US firm for new probe
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner Robert Mueller, the former director of the FBI, is leaving his perch in private practice to take on the high profile and politically precarious role as special counsel investigating Russia’s efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651