Research highlights handful of top schools disproportionately dominating law firm recruitment
Former pupils from 10 leading schools are 100 times more likely to apply to firms than peers at worst performing schools
Pupils from 10 leading private and grammar schools are 100 times more likely to apply for prestigious law firm graduate schemes than those educated at the bottom 10% of schools, according to new analysis sponsored by Clifford Chance (CC).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651