The Transfer Window: recent hires for Ashurst, Eversheds Sutherland and Addleshaw Goddard
Baker McKenzie, Pinsent Masons and Norton Rose Fulbright are also among firms making appointments recently
Eversheds Sutherland has hired employment partner Christopher Mordue from Pinsent Masons, where he led the firm’s higher education and industrial relations teams. He joined Eversheds in its Leeds office earlier this month. Eversheds’ education head, Diane Gilhooley, said that Mordue “has a national reputation as a trusted adviser in the higher education sector and is a welcome addition to our team”.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651