Transfer window: hires for Herbert Smith Freehills, Clyde & Co and Dentons
Other firms making hires include DWF, McDermott Will & Emery and Gowling WLG
A pair of Linklaters corporate crime lawyers in Paris have left the firm to launch their own boutique, Bougartchev Moyne Associes. Kiril Bougartchev, the new firm’s managing partner, was a partner at Linklaters between 2007 and 2016. He was previously a partner at Gide Loyrette & Nouel. He is joined at the firm by Linklaters counsel Emmanuel Moyne.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651