Did Dentons really botch its conflicts check in feud between CNN and Trump's healthcare nominee?
Dentons under scrutiny over conflicts in dispute over CNN coverage of US congressman
At first glance, it looks like an embarrassing mistake. On 17 January, two Dentons lawyers sent a letter to CNN on behalf of Republican congressman Tom Price – President Donald Trump’s nominee to be secretary of Health and Human Services – demanding that the news network retract an unflattering story.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651