'I am very sorry that it has finally come to this' - KWM managing partner confirms administration to staff
Managing partner Tim Bednall's email to staff informing them of the move to appoint administrators
King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) Europe managing partner Tim Bednall has informed staff that the firm will appoint administrators today (17 January). The administration filing will officially call time on the legacy SJ Berwin business – once one of the UK’s top 15 law firms – following its 2013 merger with KWM.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651