KWM recruits Cadwalader Asia chief following US firm's Beijing and Hong Kong closures
KWM and Dechert pick up Cadwalader partners after Asia pullout
Former Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft Asia managing partner Rocky Lee and Hong Kong capital markets partner Stephen Chan have found new homes at King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) and Dechert respectively, following the closure at the end of December of the New York firm’s Beijing and Hong Kong offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651