Pinsents and Bircham Dyson Bell advise as Wimpy owner snaps up Gourmet Burger Kitchen
Pinsent Masons, Bircham Dyson Bell and Macfarlanes score roles as South Africa's Famous Brands buys GBK for £120m
Pinsent Masons and Westminster firm Bircham Dyson Bell have secured lead mandates as South Africa’s Famous Brands – owner of Johannesburg-headquartered fast food chain Wimpy – buys UK chain Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) for £120m.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651