Cash calls, merger talks and some potential winners from Brexit – the best of Legal Week this week
The most popular news and analysis from Legal Week over the last week
These days, a week rarely goes by without a story about the latest issues facing King & Wood Mallesons’ (KWM) London arm – and this week has been no different. The firm has asked its salaried partners to contribute capital for the first time, to the tune of £60k each. Meanwhile, its equity partners have been asked to stump up an extra £4k per point – equating to between £80k and £240k per partner in extra capital contributions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651