The Am Law 100: White & Case shifts into growth mode
Firm posts marginal increase in revenue and partner profits, although revenue per lawyer dips slightly
White & Case maintained its revenues and profits at a high plateau in 2015, inching up about 1% to $1.52bn (£1.06bn) in revenue and $2.02m (£1.41m) in profits per partner, while revenue per lawyer ticked down from $800,000 (£558,000) to $795,000 (£555,000).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651