Allen & Overy cuts staff bill by £15m through shipping support jobs to Belfast and cutting headcount
Staff bonuses rise at the magic circle firm but total people bill falls from £438.6m to £423.7m
Allen & Overy cut total staff costs by £15m on the back on moving support roles to its Belfast near-shoring centre and trimming overall headcount by 4.1%, the firm’s limited liability partnership (LLP) accounts for 2013-14 show.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651